sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Stress bar at...3

Helloooo everyone

3 things happened today:

1. I voted for Nenshi today. GO VOTE FOR NENSHI!!

2. I went to the surprise sale at the bookstore and bougt a t-shirt for 5 dollars. :D It was  large, but it fit like a tight medium D: and these ladies had bought like 50 of them all at once leaving none left for other ppl like me.

3. Someone introduced to me DQ's Moolatte. Holy crap, it's good but it's so fattening D: I bought one for the trip home, big mistake since I bought a large cause I was trying to be an Asian. >< It's too huge, and too sweet and I didn't finish it. Blargh.

Other than that, I discovered I have to get my Greek paper ready by next Friday while studying for my Sociology and Anthropology midterms the days beforehand and then I also need to work on my philosophy midterm paper due soon.

...

I'm distracting myself from blowing my brains out by not thinking about it. =3

Oh and the Battle of Alberta is tomorrow!! Flames vs. Oilers, we're gonna destroy them again!!! >:0

6 comments:

  1. haha, I picked up the large and it looked tiny xD damn bookstore fluctuating sizes o.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOO I WON'T BE CALGARY FOR THE GAME!!!!! What time is it? I wanna go see it. I demand it to be so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. daaaaamn man, i wanted a shirt... but i was studying for anthro before the sale....and had my anthro test until it was over... so sad...oh well, grats on voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll just tell u the score kim :P

    ReplyDelete