Wotcher my stalkers! (that rhymed!)
Well after skipping two days of classes I went to school today. Froze my arse off, and remembered I have another midterm and paper for next Monday SIGH
On another note. HP movie, both excited and scared to see it. Hecate have mercy it won't massacre Harry Potter anymore than the seventh book and 3-6th movie has. Anyways, I noticed in my November-ness of studying, HPing and utter nothingness I've become a little touched in the head (more than usual) since I noticed I started talking like how I write. And how I write is very different from how I talk. o.o;
So onto my nerdy loserish geekiness. I ordered a book online and it arrived today -insert fan squeal here- its called The Lexicon -an unauthorized guide to Harry Potter fiction and related materials-. Yes, that's right, anyone familiar with the Harry Potter info site called the Harry Potter Lexicon should realize. This is a shorter, small, condensed and real life physical form of the site. And yes I bought it on Amazon. I was flipping through it, it was different than how I was expecting it but still. Awesomeness. Unfortunately thats not where it ends. The version I have now was printed in Jan 2009. A second Lexicon book with an addition 13 pages that was printed in Jan 2010 will be coming after x-mas. Oddly enough the newer, updated version costed 10 dollars less. Oh well, hah.
Anyways to anyone who doesn't know (AKA everyone but a certain V-named person) I've been put on a diet program by my mother. AKA do this with me so I'll actually do it. So far, my mom skives from our given meal plan and I realize I get extremely cranky without Chinese food for a long period of time. Hm. On that note, I have a serious hankering (hee, hankering) for Asian food. So either, A don't let me near any or B prepare for my complains five days later for having given into my hankering.
As for my Anthro midterm I did on Tuesday, uck another C+ I've decided thats my average for that class. I really should stop skipping that class, and Philo. Ah well, right now I'm sitting at a solid B in sociology thanks to my last essay and I seriously think I failed my history midterm uck. Yes I say uck now apparently.
After months and months of warm weather, the snow caught me off guard and now I'm a weak, weak Calgarian hoping for a chinook and my flight to HK. I know I'm such a failure. I swear if this had gone on longer and then snow hit? Every other Calgarian would be keeling over from the sudden drop in temp. rofl
Btw, kim that scarf you gave me? So war, I love it and it's so soft *nuzzle* thx lots for the protective winter warming gear~ x3
Oh right before I forget. Ever since I got my Toshiba laptop, my sleep schedule has been near nonexistant. For the passed five days or so I've stayed up till 5 on it. Only to wake up three hours later for school. D: this has probably contributed to me skipping class, crankiness, light headedness and overall lack of concentration in anything but Harry Potter. I hope every stays healthy unlike me, and those of you who are sick or were sick I hope you all feel lots better kay? :3
I hope to see everyone in person in December~ till the next time
And just to prove my geekiness
Severus, Severus, Severus Snape - HARRY POTTER-
anyone who got that gets a cookie and a treacle tart 8D
I liked the movie? But I'm easily impressed so w/e AHAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDeleteI knew it! At the time you were like "it's too warm for the scarf Kim" but nooo I knew better, I KNEW BETTER AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. I know its like the most awesomess scarf on the face of the freaking planet : 3
Go geekyness, might it forever reign
hankering.... Lmao. Wow I think you needa get our of the house and talk to someone XDDD face too face... It'll do you some good! maybe get ur habits...a little more straightened out cuz this is beyond unhealthy Lol
ReplyDeletessshhh, so what if I laugh hsyerically to myself now and get strange looks from my family? D:
ReplyDeleteI'M STILL A PERSON!!! *cries*
...
dear table I need help -_-
puppet pals? :P
ReplyDeleteyep thats puppet pals xD
ReplyDeletewoot, now then I'll give you your digitalized cookie and tart now :D mostly because I have no idea where to get a treacle tart and I never see you so I can't give u a real cookie =P
I just realized...that you said the scarf was war...morbid...maybe...
ReplyDeleteshush not my fault spell check isn't make-sense check
ReplyDelete