sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Love vs Life

As I'm typing this theres thunder rumbling outside my window with heavy rain coming down accompanying it. I'm hungry, and realizing that it's June. The first day of June.

I've spent my summer so far, applying tow some jobs and a volunteering position. I've also spent my summer, sleeping eating, reading, writing and giving myself a terribly sore back and a very unhealthy life. I also spend my time waiting for when my brothers have their days off on the same day so we can hang out together which doesn't happen as often as I would like it to.

I have friends in Calgary and yet we haven't really gone out together other than a late night excursion for an hour or two to talk a little. Plans we thought we'd do were never done, and I've been thinking a little too deeply in my spare time.

Now I haven't had any grand revelations or wisdoms to share really, just self realizations. I seem to be getting those a lot after  I started university, or maybe I've just thought about it long enough now to reach some sort of conclusion. Well half-conclusion. A conclusion I'm not completely in denial about.

I won't say what I've decided or thought about, that's a little too personal I think for a blog post haha. I'm sure a couple of you might already be thinking this about me if you know me well enough, the hints have been there. But that's all I'll say.

Anyways enough about mysterious vague talks about myself. Just came on to talk a little about how I've been lately. AKA, feeling a little fat, having lower back problems, a little bored, and feeling a little old.

I'll post again in eleven days on my birthday.

It's sad when you know that in reality, an idealist will never go far with their ideals.

No comments:

Post a Comment