Since Monday is Thanksgiving (I prefer Gratitude Day) and reading a few blogs I decided to post up my own thanks before I get into my typical mind-numbing rant haha.
---------
Thanks to my parents for giving me the chance to experience life, to my brothers for tolerating me and including me and protective natures. For raising me with morals, to be sensitive, to be caring, even if it was more like a side-effect than primary objective, for pushing me when you did push. And even despite all the stuff I'm going through now, thanks for raising me to be me (even if you don't like me like this).
Thanks to my friends for being there with me through all the steps of life, for getting to know me, for accepting me as I am and for being able to put up with my mental weirdness. For listening to me when I talk, for being patient when I can't find the words to express myself, for letting me know you'll be there when I need you. For not laughing when I cry over small silly things and for being totally ok when I bare myself to you. (Ugh I got a little emotional there.)
Thank you internet for exposing me to the world beyond my home, beyond my family's views and showing me the cruelness and the kindness in the world. For opening my eyes and letting me see possibilities for others and myself I never knew. (AKA thanks for letting me figure out how not to be a douchebag and asshole). Also for giving me the information to know when I had a bladder infection and needed prescription medicine so I didn't get kidney stones. (kidney stones?)
Thanks to everyone in the past who fought for what they believed in, for equality, liberty, freedom, human rights, and so much more to give me and others like me the type of life I have now. Thank you to everyone who still fights and continues to in order to improve our current lives and to give others the same elsewhere. You're all freakin' awesome.
-----------
Ugh this turned out a lot like my deleted apology blog. Only with thanks instead of sorry haha.
DAAAAMN how come urs sounds so much deeper than mine?
ReplyDeleteI tend to ramble when I write haha.
ReplyDelete