sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

No Offense vs. Offended

And here I thought the biggest problem I would face were homophobes and those of the ignorant invisible privileged. Turns out I was half right.

Instead I find myself ambushed by some racist chick in my social stratification class. I didn't understand half of the things she said. The things she were saying were either incredibly ignorant, racist or off topic or made absolutely no sense in like a grammatical way.

I think I blinked and stared at her stuck between indignation, shock and confusion as she continued talking.

And really? If you have to say "no offense" when you start a sentence, my immediate response is to be ready to be offended.

And if you think Chinese and Japanese people shouldn't be allowed in Canada, let me tell you something you little bitch. I'm pretty sure those Aboriginals you were badmouthing a couple minutes before me don't think white people should be allowed on their land either.

Also? They're called residential schools, not "native school" whatever the hell that is. And you know what happened in those places, horrible, horrible things.

I just...

ARGH, I'm so frustrated. I wanted to beat her head into the table.

1 comment: