sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Monday, September 20, 2010

I slept in~

Yep, I woke up an hour late today. Seriously, I was sleeping when I started thinking...what time is it? I shouldn't be getting this much sleep. And I woke up XD luckily I was only a couple minutes late to class so that went fine.

Clubs Week is starting, and I've already joined two. Although my brother said it was stupid of me to have joined Ecoclub >< and that apparently theres something about UNICEF that isn't that great...ugh. There goes ten dollars. Also he convinced mt join HK club lol. To meet new people he says, also to get discounts and apparently have a good time (?). Anyways I need stuff to volunteer for. Seriously. So if the earth club I joined ends up a dud I'll join another. And theres still four more days, ugh. At this rate I might actually volunteer for Qmmunity, looks interesting although I haven't been able to talk to anyone there yet.

Classes were a meh, I have like three chapters to read tonight and I want to reread the birth of the Olympians since I fell asleep in Greek studies today. And I have a paper due Oct 1 already. Greeeeaaat. Thanks Sociology- thanks alot.

The bus broke down at Dalhousie today, siiigh. I got home at 4 because of that.

Well. At least my DVD came today, 1 down, two to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment