sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's short today

I officially love classes that have no assignments. (Anthropology!!)

I also officially love my Anthropology TA, she's studying the Harry Potter Fandom, can it get any more awesome and bloody amazing as that? No, no it can't >:3

I also decided I'm officially screwed for October, I think I have 4 papers due and like 4 midterms then. Siigh.

Time to go read the birth of the titans.

3 comments:

  1. Pat pat, its okay. I'm visiting you people when I should be studying for my midterm >> ahhh the life of Kim :p.

    AND DUDEEEE your TA sounds awesome. Mine are all so normal XD

    And I wish one of my classes didn't have assignments o-o I feel more busy than IB...but then again I'm wasting so much more time than usual too XD

    Due to the fandom...which you will not ever know about MWAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I know what you mean. I feel stressed to do stuff, but then I sit there and go uh...what am I supposed to do??

    no! you have to tell me so I can either sigh at you or laugh. D<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lmao....my latin course will be the end of me... 0-0 its all...grammer -dies-

    ReplyDelete