sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FREE!! DOBBY IS FREEE er...I mean I am free.

Yup finished my last two exams yesterday. Both I finished in around 30 mins hah. But I think I did ok on them, unlike my crappy ass sociology exam.

Well, after exams yesterday, Kim and Vivi picked me up from uni and we went to Peters. We met up with Megan later on and just talked until midnight. It was nice especially since I hadn't seen 2/3 in a loong time.

So, last night I came home in time to check out the lunar eclipse, it was awesome since it turned this blood red colour. My brother took some pictures and I'll see if I can put them later. So now other than waiting for my grades to come in, I'm not waiting for my departure this Friday.

I'll be flying overseas to Hong Kong, but I'll be going to Macao for like three days before going back to Hong Kong for a week or so. Then I'll be back in Calgary in the evening on Jan. 2. when do classes start for next semester?

Well anyways, seriously considering switching out of Anthropology 203 into the History of Europe, the things I've heard sound like a pain. But really, History courses take a lot of work. Both their assignments and their exams suck as they're all essays basically. I would take another elective but everything else is full or they dont have classes for the winter semester.

Tell me if you guys wants anything from HK before I leave and I'll hunt around with my brother as a guide. Hope everyone wil have a great Yule~

Life is like an unending set of stairs. As a child you crawl up the steps with the help of others, but as you grow you take the steps yourself. And before you know it there are no hands to catch you and no railing for you to grab.

3 comments:

  1. aw you're going to hk?!?! lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. School starts on the 10th i think... and I totally fell asleep before i got to watch the lunar eclipse T^T how sad...

    ReplyDelete