Well just watched HP 7 part 1. To say the least I found it much better than movies 3-6 xD
Danielle Radcliffe has serious height problems. I mean really, the first scene with him and Ginny had me cringing. xD Course this is me talking and I'm a shortie.
The movie also proved to me that Tonks is awesome in all 5 minutes of her in the movie and that Fleur is fucking awesome. "Bill don't look at me, I'm hideous!"
ROFL
Other than that, Bellatrix is so awesome it makes me laugh hysterically and bounce in my seat.
Also.
Someone seriously needs to take away my credit card. Especially after I do something fangirl inducing. D:
Sometime in the coming days/weeks/months I will be getting offical cuts of Harry Potter film framed and a perfect replica of Tonks' wand. OMG WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Well could be worst, I could be getting the perfect replica model of Hogwarts that wouldn't fit through my door.
Scold me D:
lol! i didnt like the movie too too much. especiallly the randomest parts. like harry dancing hahahaha. that was completely random! and the cartoon 3 brothers story was pretty funny too.
ReplyDeleteyou should be tonks for next halloween!
lol, I think the Harry and Hermione thing was supposed to be one of those "awww" moments. It was ok, I liked it where mudblood got carved into Hermione more. I'm pretty sure that wasn't in the book either.
ReplyDeleteso credit cards are hazardous to ur health!!!
ReplyDeletevery much so D: I can't handle my money.
ReplyDeleteI don't know whether or not to be surprised or relieved at the fact that you might have gotten a perfect replica of Hogwarts.
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought it was to take your credit card away before you do fangirl inducing things.