sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Tired vs Pleased

Say you wake up one morning and you realize that you're no longer your original sex.

1. What is your initial reaction?
2. How would your day be different?
3. How would your family react?
4. How would your partner react?
5. How would your friends react?
5. What if this change was permanent?

My professor asked my class this yesterday. Suffice to say, after the initial reaction of wondering what it would be like to pee standing up. Then I went on to think I'd become a human lab rat as a person doesn't change sexes overnight for absolutely no reason.

Someone else said they'd pee behind a tree standing, have sex with a girl, to play with "it" and generally doing all you could with male junk parts. Everyone laughed.


That is until someone then mentioned, they'd be considered a transgender because they would be a girl stuck in a guy's body. And things became a whole lot more serious in that instant, I enjoy these discussions because it just shows whose thinking about the issue at hand and who isn't.

Just because of this discussion? This is my favourite class. My philo class is a close second since we spent my first three classes talking about sex. And if I heard correctly we'll be on this topic for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment