sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallows Eve

Good evening.

Despite waking up with a cold, much sneezing and the inability to breathe through my nose I got up dressed in my costume and headed off to school. I proceeded to get freaky looks, scared some small children and got one "Holy Crap." out of someone. I said in my last post I would put some pictures up, my brother enthusiastically took them though I will say I didn't like a few of them haha. They were too high def that you could see the cracks in my makeup.

Here they are:


And there we go. And yeah my mom freaked out when she saw me hah.

1 comment:

  1. Lol I like the crawling one. Very in character. And the pink doesn't seem out of place at all

    ReplyDelete