sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Lazy as hell vs. To-do list

So. I'm nearing the end of reading week, and considering I skipped school on Wednesday I had an extra day compared to other people. I haven't done any work like at all. All I've done is watch three movies, scream over Glee, watch 12 consecutive hours of Ellen Degeneres clips and laughing my ass off, play flash games and hate on myself for procrastinating so bad.

This is what I need do:
-philosophy assignment due Monday
-copy friend's statistics notes on regression by Tuesday
-watch Glee on Tuesday and die from my current OTP
-come back to life from dying from watching Glee
-study how to calculate gamma, lamda, regression and read my statistics text book by Thursday
-Do another month's worth of notes and reading on Sociologists and their theories and lives, put it in a specific assignment format by Thursday
-catch up on reading for my social stratification class, where I got a C on my midterm
-work on my application into social work
-get someone to look over my resume for my application into social work
-stop procrastinating by posting on my blog
-stop crying over sad videos on youtube
-sleep before 3 AM
-Wake before 11 AM
-Don't fail school
-try not to get super depressed again, I mean I just got out of it.

Hm, my original list of school things seems to have expanded. But meh. Annnd I just realized its just after 3 AM so I already fail.

2 comments:

  1. Meh... to do lists are just guide lines LOL well most of the points o-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao, never make a to-do list. They are as bad as the daily schedule...and those NEVER work.

    ReplyDelete