Feeling absurdly proud and amused because my suspicions that my second brother was seeing a girl has been confirmed. I'm pleased to announce my brother are now both dating, one at the very late age of 29 and the other 27 by tomorrow.
They're late starters but I hope things turn out well for them.
And I hope my mother doesn't find out about my second brother dating or a terribly awkward interrogation will soon ensue.
Also my cousin offered me a part-time job that I took, it's only for a couple weeks but if I work the hours she mentioned I should get at least 900-1000 dollars in two weeks which I'm happy with. I applied for a government job that my mother mentioned and I'll be taking the examination session next week. If I pass it then I'll head to the interviews. The results of this will decide whether I'll be continuing my schooling so let's see how things go.
I'm not surprisingly neutral about the possible results. anyways it's too early to speculate about those things. I'm going to need to go shopping for some appropriate interviewing clothes.
Also, never buying another apple product ever again.
No comments:
Post a Comment