sub title

WARNING: This blog may and will contain explicit typing mistakes and/or grammar massacring and new additions to the dictionary you may not understand or wish to flame at.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bribed vs. Bargained

It wasn't too long ago I was both laughing and shaking my head at a post I saw on Tumblr where a man admitted to bribing his gay son with new laptops and such to not be gay.

To me it just spoke how completely ignorant and terrible some people can be. On the other hand his son is getting a lot of new nice stuff while at the same time suffering at the hand knowing his parents have decided spoiling and bribing him is a great way of shaping his character. That they will literally buy and do anything to make sure he is 'normal'.

I am pretty unfit so when my parents told me they would buy me a car if I got in better shape I wasn't sure how to react. I mean a car would be nice- if i could you know DRIVE. Honestly I rather have a new computer but I think that would go against what they want for me. Unbeknowst to them I've already been eating better and actually excersising, shocker I know. Of course now I've messed up the nerves in my foot or something and I can't walk without sharp pain to go through my right foot so meh.

Also I'm pretty sure Vic knows about me. It's kind of freaking me out cause he's being all supportive and stuff and shows me all these lgbt articles. Of course then he says something douchebaggy and then I don't know anymore.

I'm not sure if this post was about lgbt stuff or my parents bribing me to get off the computer and going outside more.

----

Which reminds me, my mom wants me to apply for a full time job for a call centre for the government. The pay is pretty great around 50k annually, I really need an income if I want to get a PC and ever move out of my parent's place. But the thing is I would have to drop out of school to work, my mom says she wants me to work a year and then go back but I don't think I would go back if I stopped.

I don't know she's getting Victor to apply too. I guess I'll apply and see if I get an interview before I decide anything. Knowing me though I won't get passed the interview. I'm no good at formal things sigh.


No comments:

Post a Comment